Reeva’s WhatsApps

2014-03-25 00:00

THE court yesterday heard more than 1 000 communications between Reeva Steenkamp and Oscar Pistorius yesterday, 90% of which were “normal and loving” conversations. Below is a selection of the few WhatsApp messages sent by Steenkamp that fell in the remaining 10%.

• “I do everything to make you happy. You do everything to throw tantrums.”

• “I’m scared of you sometimes and how you snap at me and of how you will react to me. You make me happy 90% of the time and I think we are amazing together … but I am not some other bitch … trying to kill your vibe …”

• “You have picked on me excessively … I do everything to make you happy and you do everything to throw tantrums …”

• “I’m the girl who fell in love with you but I’m also the girl who gets side-stepped when you are in a sh*t mood … I get snapped at and told my accent and voices are annoying.”

• “I’m sorry for the things I say without thinking and for taking offence to some of your actions.”

• “… You f*cked up a special day for me … I just want to love and be loved. Maybe we can’t do that for each other. Right now, I know you can’t be happy and I’m certainly very unhappy and sad.”

• “You really have dated a lot of people.”

• “I just want to love and be loved … and I’m certainly very unhappy and sad.”

Join the conversation! encourages commentary submitted via MyNews24. Contributions of 200 words or more will be considered for publication.

We reserve editorial discretion to decide what will be published.
Read our comments policy for guidelines on contributions. publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
Comments have been closed for this article.

Inside News24


Book flights

Compare, Book, Fly

Traffic Alerts
There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.


Create Profile

Creating your profile will enable you to submit photos and stories to get published on News24.

Please provide a username for your profile page:

This username must be unique, cannot be edited and will be used in the URL to your profile page across the entire network.


Location Settings

News24 allows you to edit the display of certain components based on a location. If you wish to personalise the page based on your preferences, please select a location for each component and click "Submit" in order for the changes to take affect.

Facebook Sign-In

Hi News addict,

Join the News24 Community to be involved in breaking the news.

Log in with Facebook to comment and personalise news, weather and listings.