Suge Knight to stay in jail

By Drum Digital
10 February 2015

Marion "Suge" Knight will remain behind bars for the next six weeks in a murder case while lawyers prepare for a hearing that prosecutors said Monday could include evidence of other crimes.

Knight is currently charged with murder, attempted murder and hit-and-run after he struck two men in a Compton parking lot during a Jan. 29 confrontation. His lawyers say the men were struck by accident as Knight tried to escape an attack.

The decision to keep him jailed came at a hearing that also shed light on Knight's hospitalization last week after he pleaded not guilty.

His attorney, David Kenner, said the co-founder of Death Row Records passed out and had serious breathing problems after his arraignment.

He didn't elaborate but said he doesn't think his client is receiving adequate care.

"Right now we're at the mercy of what the Los Angeles County jail decides is appropriate or not appropriate," Kenner said in court.

Source : Sapa-AP

Find Love!

Men
Women