Share your selfie and win with News24.
Share your Election Day pics and experience and you could win a Samsung S5 or your share of cash prizes!
The competition starts on 7 May so get your phone ready!Terms and conditions
We want to see your selfies taken in the queue, your inked thumbs, group shots of you and your friends in the longest queue, your shoes on the ground – we want them
1. The competition is only open to users who reside in South Africa.
2. If you have won a News24 competition within the last 30 days, you will not be eligible for the prize draw.
3. The competition starts on the 7 May 2014 and ends on the 14 May 2014.
4. To enter the competition you need to submit an image or text reflecting your experience of elections day to the News24 Elections Site taken on 7 May 2014.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted, unless otherwise stated.
6. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize winner will be notified via email no later than 19 May 2014 once the draw has been made. Should the prize winner not claim his/her prize within one month of the date of notification, it will be awarded to the next eligible winner.
8. News24 reserves the right to change the prize.
9. Personal information collected will not be shared with any third party.
10. Staff members of Media24, 24.com, as well as their advertising agencies and their immediate family members may not enter.
11. By entering the competition, you have also agreed to receive email notification announcing the winner(s), once the draw has been made. This email will be sent to everyone who enters, it will be a once off communication from News24.Download the app by visiting one of these app stores.