1. If you believe in “hell”, please give me the exact location of this legendary place. Is it underground? On another planet? Elsewhere in the vast expanse of our universe? Exact co-ordinates would be best.
2. Ditto for “heaven”.
3. Please explain the contradictions here:
a. God’s love is unconditional and eternal unless you are circumcised (Gal 5:2) or not circumcised (Gen 17:10).
b. God’s love is unconditional and eternal unless you are a murderer (Ex 20:13) or not a murderer (Ex 32:27).
4. Do you eat pork? (Bacon, gammon, eisbein, chops). Do you know that is a sin? (Lev 11:8).
5. Do you eat prawns, or crayfish? (Lev 11:12) If you do, are you aware that it is a sin?
6. (Lev 14:48) “But if the priest comes to examine it and the mold has not spread after the house has been plastered, he shall pronounce the house clean, because the defiling mold is gone. 49 To purify the house he is to take two birds and some cedar wood, scarlet yarn and hyssop. 50 He shall kill one of the birds over fresh water in a clay pot. 51 Then he is to take the cedar wood, the hyssop, the scarlet yarn and the live bird, dip them into the blood of the dead bird and the fresh water, and sprinkle the house seven times. 52 He shall purify the house with the bird’s blood, the fresh water, the live bird, the cedar wood, the hyssop and the scarlet yarn. 53 Then he is to release the live bird in the open fields outside the town. In this way he will make atonement for the house, and it will be clean.”
Please explain how this procedure will help get rid of mold. Is this an example of the scientific advances of the bible?
7. (Lev 19:19) According to god, “Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.” So if you wear a polyester/cotton shirt, are you aware that it is a sin?
8. (Lev 19:27) Again, according to god, “Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.” So, if you shave, are you aware that it is a sin?
9. Why can god not heal amputees? Please provide references for your answer.
10. If I were to ask you, “where is god/ allah?” could I assume that you would answer “everywhere”? Ergo:
a. Would I be able to see him/her with my eyes? Failing that;
b. If I were to sprinkle some talc powder on the ground, could I expect to see his/her footprints appear in the powder? Failing that;
c. If I were to set-up a motion sensor, would I be able to detect his/her movement in a closed room? Failing that;
d. If I had to set-up a heat detector in the same room, would I be able to detect his/her warmth? Failing that;
e. If I spray paint into the air, would it stick to god? etc. etc.
Can you provide any verifiable evidence whatsoever that god actually exists?