Are all Christians closet Atheists?
You may be a closet Atheist…
1. If you believe in the power of prayer but choose to consult a medical doctor when ill.
2. If you believe that money is the root of all evil, yet tithe part of your monetary salary to the church.
3. If you believe that we are created in God’s image and believe that our body is the temple, yet choose to use make-up, wear jewelry and fashionable clothes.
5. If you believe the bible is the word of god and yet you believe that slavery, genocide and incest are immoral.
6. If you believe that homosexuality is wrong and eating shellfish is cool, then… (This may make you half Christian, half atheist)
7. If you eat ham or bacon.
I’m sure there are many more traits that may indicate that you are a closet Atheist. Isn’t it time to admit the obvious truth?