I came across this story almost "by accident". What attracted my attention to it was the sheer volume of the numbers, one trillion US dollars.
It appears that the US issued 60 year treasury bonds to a wealthy Chinese dynasty who were afraid the Japanese would steal their gold prior to WW 11. So this dynasty shipped their biggest asset, gold, to the US to pay for the treasury bonds. Treasury bonds were duly issued and the gold was safe, for 60 years. In the meantime, the members of the dynasty moved to Taiwan to avoid the communist regime.
Sixty years later this dynasty decided that they wanted their gold back. Over time the value of the treasury bonds had grown to a massive one trillion dollars. Of course the US issued these bonds on the basis and assumption that these bonds were not going to be redeemed, and would be "rolled over".
So this story got my attention, and I wanted to verify the details. I was astonished that, if this story were true, why the mainstream media were not covering it. In fact, on the internet there is little informnation or reference to this whole saga.
I hadn't heard about it, and it is over 1 year old. I was sceptical at first but then I checked the actual court records and I have a copy of the Summons issued by a man, Neil F Keegan on behalf of the "Dragon" Family, Case 1:11-cv-08500-JFK Document 1 Filed 11/23/11, of the United States District Court, District of Southern New York.
Now get this, the Defendants are;
1. DANIELE DAL BOSCO
2. THE OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL TREASURY CONTROL
3. RAY C. DAM, individually, and as President of OITC
4. DAVID A. SALE, individually, and as Deputy Chief of the Council for the Cabinet of OITC
6. THE UNITED NATIONS
7. BAN KI-moon, individually, and as Secretary General of the UN
8. H.E. Ambassador CESARE MARIA RAGAGLINI, Individually, and as Permanent Representative of the Italian Mission to the UN in New York
9. H.E. Ambassador LAURA MlRACHIAN, Individually, and as Permanent Representative of the Italian Mission to the UN in Geneva
11. ITALIAN REPUBLIC
12. ITALIAN FINANCIAL POLICE
13. SILVIO BERLUSCONI, Former Prime Minister of Italy
14. THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM
15. WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM U.S.A., INC.
16. GIANCARLO BRUNO, individually, and as Head of the Banking Industry of WEF
It appears that Neil F Keegan was entrusted to lodge the treasury bonds for redemption, so he asked a confidant and "expert" in this area, Daniele Dal Bosco to verify.their authenticity and verify that they were genuine. (Big mistake).
Dal Bosco happily took the treasury bonds, but he had other plans, it seems. Being an American, he did the "right" thing. He decided that the US was not in a position to meet the requirements of the bonds. This would place a huge burden of the US financial system so he brought in the "Big Guns" of the UN.
I find it interesting that the US Federal Reserve was not his first "port of call", but he managed to involve the UN rather. Some treasury bonds were also "confiscated" by the Italians as two couriers were crossing the border into Switzerland.
What does this mean? It seems simple. Creditors are going to start calling in their treasury bonds on the US and the US is unable to pay.
When reading the details of the summons, it read like a James Bond novel.