Atheists and evolutionists constantly demand proof\evidence of the existence of God.
- God Who is Spirit (so is undetectable by the limited senses of man)
- God Who lives outside of time and space ( He is an eternal, infinite being, by definition eternally and infinitely beyond the grasp of puny human understanding)
- God Who exists in a dimension that the greatest minds have so far only been able to allude to, through complex mathematical formulas ( Gribben, Kaluza-Klein and others postulate the possible existence of between 11 and 40 ADDITIONAL DIMENSIONS being present at the moment of the ‘Big Bang’)
- God Who’s creation is so vast and yet so infinitesimally complex that mankind has only begun to scratch the surface in terms of understanding individual elements of it ( See (http://www.atheismtv.com/blog/2012/07/nobel-prize-winner-aleksey-filippenko-scientists-understand-only-4-of-universe/) and http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/134672-harvard-cracks-dna-storage-crams-700-terabytes-of-data-into-a-single-gram )
- God Who can plan and establish a set of parameters so complex to provide all the necessary factors required to sustain complex, sentient life on this planet Earth, that the probabilities of this ever happening by chance are relegated to the realms of the unthinkably impossible.
- God, Who in His wisdom, gave mankind complete freedom of will\choice; so that those who would choose to acknowledge Him as the One True God and Creator would do so out of gratitude and love, not out of compulsion or fear. (This obviously excludes those ‘religions’ whose people are born into it without choice and leave at the penalty of death …. obviously not the same ‘god’)
- God Who is Purity, Holiness, Love and Justice personified. Those who would criticize Him have absolutely no comprehension of His Nature. They are a) unable and unwilling to understand the Scriptures that were given to tell His Story and b) are unable to read between the lines of Scripture to accept that the many unanswered questions they have, are implied by His treatment of nations who had shown themselves to be completely beyond redemption.
- God, Who understanding the weakness of man to save himself from himself, or to ever attain the level of holiness required to come into His presence, provided the most astonishing and yet, most fitting solution to the problem of sin - He came down to earth Himself, in the form of a human baby, to live a life completely free of sin (as an example to all of mankind) and then to take upon Himself ALL the sins of the world, forever, so that by the simplest device imaginable - namely faith – mankind could finally have a covering which would be acceptable to God.
No other religion offers such a unique and selfless display of love between God and His creation. Not one of them has at its leader, a man, Who was once God, Who gave up His glory and His Kingdom to come and live with the very people He created, to die as a sacrifice for them, and to be resurrected again by His own power, so that His followers could worship a LIVING Savior.
Atheists postulate that there can be no 'absolute truth'. This in itself is obviously a dangerous, self-defeating statement.
So in the minds of atheists (where atheism lives) they hold onto the tiny bits of ‘truth’ which support their 'theories' and 'beliefs' and parade this to the world as the be-all and end-all of evidence that every (cognitive) human MUST accept because it’s the only thing that “makes sense” (to them).
This ‘truth’ and ‘evidence’ is made up primarily of bits of bone, a small number of physiological \biological anomalies which “don’t make sense to them”, and nuances from the scientific community which are heavily biased to try and garner support for the theory of evolution.
The weakness of their case is all too obvious: if they were able to prove their theories with absolute and irrefutable evidence, they would immediately have seen to it that all religions were consigned to the realm of ‘fairy stories’ which they would have everyone believe is where they belong. As a BELIEVER in God, I see through the eyes of reason and the through the eyes of FAITH. This gives me a distinct advantage because unlike non-believers, FAITH is my ‘interim gap-filler’ for those things which reason\science\human-understanding is unable to provide satisfactory explanations. As I learn more, and science discovers more, these gaps become filled with knowledge which has never failed to bridge and replace the gaps, so that the continuity of my belief system, from beginning to end, remains forever intact.
But they cannot. And they have not. And they never will.
Being a believer in God ….. it’s all in the heart.