Here are seven good reasons for bombing Syria.
1. It will fulfil biblical prophesy and thus make Christians happy. There are a couple of billion Christians on the planet, so by bombing Syria we can make most of the planet over-joyed.
2. Muslim folk will be entitled to feel self-righteous about the whole thing, even though it is their own bunch of invisible friends who started it. By bombing Syria we can get their invisible friends to rather fight against the Christians invisible friends, and then call it a ‘war against terror’ (BTW, there are also a couple of billion Muslims on the planets, so you the happiness math).
3. The Jewish folk are getting nervous regards the behaviour of some of their Muslim neighbours and would welcome some kick-ass from their Christian brother, Uncle Sam. Not that I am suggesting this is a religious thing.
4. We have had only one decent war this century, and last century we had five.
5. Reality TV has become boring, and if they can mount cameras to those Tomahawk missiles, I believe CNN will have a marketable product to rival Survivor.
6. Killing over 1400 of your own people with chemical weapons is an ugly and gruesome crime. Remove the dictator that did it and install a new one.
7. The Gas and petroleum rights.
For the record and to avoid confusion, I think invading Syria, is a bad, bad idea.
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.