The information I provided in the above 2 previous articles is only the iceberg of the reality and brute numbers of atrocities that took place during the Bush war era. If some do not like the article then I suggest they do not read it. Much of the information is taken off Google: 14th “July 1998: “San soldiers tell TRC of SADF Atrocities.”
1) 2 members of the SADF gave evidence on alleged atrocities committed against members of the San community by white soldiers in the Northern region of Namibia in December 1979.
2) Sergeant xyz and corporal abc members of the !XU and Khwe clans who lived in a tent settlement in Schmidtsdrift near Kimberley were members of the SADF when the atrocities took place
3) The TRC investigation unit head said the men were invited to give evidence to the TRC about the alleged killing of four San Soldiers by White soldiers.
4) They were also called to answer questions about alleged cases of severe beatings and other abuses against several members of 31 Battalion.
5) A third aspect about which they were asked to answer was the alleged coercion of members of the KU and KHWE communities to participate in the SADF operations in Angola and Caprivi
This particular google site, given above, bears dozens of references to SADF atrocities.