Ask not what we as must do for you but what you must do for us. Let us keep it simple.
1. First when firing officials dont transfer them to other posts or areas.
2. Fire all those civil servants who are inept and who are all but destroying our country due to their lack of work ethic, financial abuse and cadre deployment.
3, Fire those front line policemen in most of our Police Staions who dont have a clue about helping people and just sit around talking to themselves and eating not to mention seemingly more and more racist as time goes by.
4. Fire those lazy teachers and nurses who only go to work to get paid but not to work.
5. Fire those at teachers colleges staff who pass many teachers who should never have been allowed to pass and become teachers in the first place.
6. Fire corrupt traffc officials.
7. Fire those elected officlals who dont want to work properly.
8. Stop playing party polictics and focus on the serious problems we have. Dont tell us to stop talking South Africa down when there are many in your own party and alliances who are pulling the country down onto its knees through widespread laziness, ineptitude and questionable morals and ethics.
9. You go to an AU meeting to protest with others to the ICC about a bias towards African leaders despite the very real fact that many of Africa's leaders have committed and are committing attrocities against their own people. Why do you on our behalf support these criminals. You guys in the ANC are excercising a form of racism becasue you support your brothers and comrades simply becasue they are African. That is not the way it must be. If someone is wrong then they must be held to account irrespective of their colour or where they come from or which political ideology they support.
10. But well done Mr President we note that all terminally ill ANC prisoners who get let out on compassionate parole all seem to be making miraculous recoveries. You must give us the remedy.
No Mr President its time you stepped up to the plate and remember that you run the country on all our behalves. You dont have a choice but to act responsibly as do all those who serve in the government, civil service, provinces and municipalities. Stop slapping each other on the back and wasting our taxes. Do the right thing and get rid of the rot or step aside and let someone else who will, takeover.
I would vote for the ANC if it could show me it could govern failry and take no nonsense from its members and employees but right now its nowhere near achieving this.
A very concerned citizen
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.