Dear Mr. President
Our leaders needs to lead with Intellect and Wisdom and not Popularity and favor. I understand Affirmative action was necessary but I believe it is now obsolete. It has not worked as it should have, because of "Boetie, Boetie, corruption, greed and nepotism among other.
It would appear that the majority of our leadership has no qualification and no experience to run this country and or their portfolios.
The evidence suggests that they are incompetent, greedy and corrupted.
A failed state has the following characteristics.
· Nationalation; This is what Malema is propagating.
· Restriction on freedom of the Press; This is being compromised by the National Security bill
· Failed health programmed: This seems to be evident
· Land grabs; Look what has happened to Zimbabwe
· Failed police force; They are run by an ex banker with no police experience and are a law unto themselves.
· Failed education system: We are far behind on Math's and Sciences, and we can't ever provide books to our schools, 26 Thousand Chabeans manage to get there booze delivered to them weekly without hiccups? Why can't we deliver books to our schools ones a year, What's the problem Mr. President?
One of the main topics is " create jobs", China one of the fastest growing economies focused on entrepreneurship and created the environment to reward people who showed imitative. And did not focus on creating jobs and did not allow the state to fund operation, but insured that people risks where with the banks. Why can't we do this?
But you Mr. President you do nothing to companies who employ people based on the color of their skin. We should be increasing the pie so that there will be enough for all, and not allocating portions of the existing pie to people of color. Incentives and opportunities should be put in place for all SA, irrelevant of race. The brain drain is the result of no incentives or hope for Qualified people, and this is starting to catch up with us.
Apartheid was wrong, like the holocaust like the Hutu and the Tutsi genocide to name a few , we all know that, it is the past and we need to look forward, excuses well not cut it in today's economics, we need to look forward to a sustainable future. Strong, decisive and integrity in Leadership will get us there, this is what the people are looking for Mr. President
The rich are getting richer and the poor, poorer, This is true for black and white, why is this happening Mr. President and what do you think the outcome of this will be in the near future Mr. President?
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.