I suspect Gayton passed woodwork with flying colours and that creates a problem for him now that he wants to be a politician. First people must ask where does this anger from Gayton come from. Julius was with Zuma and why didn't this motivational speaker say things at that time? Is true he read things and believed then he thought because him and Julius 'are at the same level' then their parties are close and will be fighting for support.
You run amok because so called Patriotic Alliance has suddenly became a joke and no one takes it serious and struggling to garner support. Kenny even avoided media in Centurion IEC offices for obvious reasons. After going through your so called scathing letter to media, let me start by saying in one of the media articles they said "McKenzie could not be reached for comment." Now why? Is this Patriotic Alliance's campaign strategy? Let me go in point form so that you can easily pick some points but at the same time I want to quote things that you said.
1. Nearly at the end of your article you say you wish Kenny Kunene can come out about why he left EFF. Kenny is discredited together with you. You thought you are the same as Julius Malema but you forgot that Julius is a politician and you guys are entertainers who just came out of jail. You try so hard to compare yourself with Julius, why don't you do that by filling Mehlareng stadium in Tembisa maybe we can consider you as a serious politician with Kunene?
2. You now defend MmaKhumalo. Lol, any tender promised to you? I suspect if that is not the case, you are just trying to go back to ANC. Is cold outside ANC unless you join EFF buddy.
3. Somewhere you said in your article that"Nationalisation is not woodwork." What a joke, i'm glad to inform you that fighters laughed. They said I must tell you that woodwork has nothing to do with politics but everything to do with carpentry and the CIC is a politician. Are you still benefiting from mine sir? Because rumour has it that you and Kenny benefitted from mines. Is that why EFF is making you run amok?
4. Sir whatever Malema wears is not the issue a fighter like me. If he stays in a shack he cannot inspire me. The Sars bill i have already contributed in paying for him and I'm not ashamed. If they say is not enough, trust me buddy I'm going to add it. Driving old Toyota Tazz does not make you a politician.
5. Agang's Mamphela is a Dr by profession but she is struggling like you when it comes to politics and EFF is making it big and threatening so called bigger parties, you know why Mr? It is because you, Kenny and Mamphela just have money but you are not politicians. You misjudged the situation and you are in a mess now and running amok.
6. You wanna know why your party, Patriotic Alliance, can't make impressive start and will never ever make it in politics?
- It is because you passed woodwork with flying colours (Dr Mamphela included)
- Because you, Mamphela and Kenny thought money is everything. Now you wake up to harsh reality to find that all your supporters are people in you sim card and some relatives.
- You took South Africans for granted. They see a very big difference between a chance taker and a real politician. You thought having followers on twitter with Kenny means you are big in Mzansi. Harsh reality.
- You still believe what you read in media that EFF is for the uneducated and the poor, this in turn contribute to you misjudging things.
- You gave two statements that appeared in media and you thought that those statements because they were applauded by a few can make you the next Nelson Mandela. You did some few things and became motivational speaker and people gave you second chance, you ignored the fact that most of us don't even know you. My friend only started knowing you on Sunday when you became a laughing stock at a pub where we were chilling. Floyd dealt with you the hard way.
JUST GIVE US DATE AND TIME FOR THE BURIAL OF PATRIOTIC ALLIANCE, MR GAYTON "PRESIDENT" McKENZIE. IT IS THE END.