Most of the law abiding & tax paying citizens of South Africa are by now beyond sick & tired of the political and crime situation in South Africa. We are probably more tired of reading through the constant plethora of Political Jargon, Inquiry Commissions, Blame Games & Other Excuses.Do we need more articles on/from Political Analysts and Politicians, do we need to be bombarded with more information on "what is wrong" and "who's to blame".
Most SA citizens and anyone whos been following SA news for the past 18 years should by now be very well informed into SA's horrific politics & crime... no need for me to refresh your memory, you can just view News24.com, fresh corruption, poor governance, sick crime and more every day of the year...for 18 years.
This leads me to ask the following questions, which basically sums up the character of the ANC and its following:
1) Why is it so hard for the ANC to eradicating corruption - ANC has a corrupt culture?
2) Why do we have so much tax theft from government officials - ANC has a criminal culture?
3) Why do the ANC/ANCYL and its supporters almost always defend the corrupt, criminal and militant - low morals/values?
4) Why is the white person (minority) constantly blamed for the incompetencies of government - power in the hate-card, successfully used by Robert Mugabe as well?
5) Why do so many SA citizens prefer to strike/protest violently and frequently as appose to working hard to help fix our country's economy - violent culture, nothing-earned-on-merits culture?
6) Why do the majority of non-tax paying citizens remain loyal to a corrupt and criminal ANC government - low education/morals/values?
My conclusion in a nutshell - the ANC and its following has been raping this country for the past 18 years and it will get worse before it gets better.... because change lies in the minds of the masses by means voting.
Feel free to differ from me and give possitive feedback on my statements/question, if you are able to convince the majority then there is still hope for South Africa under ANC rule.
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.