Amidst the political campaigning that is in our country at the moment just a few months prior to the 2014 General elections, the most important seat in the land which can also be known as the presidential position of the state has become a focal factor in daily South African politics.
Before the president can go and boast about his ZANC’s achievement in his state of the nations address on the 13th of February, I have a few questions to all the ZANC members and all those who support President Zoomer.
1. First the issue of corruption in government is the only important about this article, what is the president and his cabinet planning to do to solve the problem of corruption by government officials and other people in public sector?
2. What is the president doing and planning to do about the weakening rand which is much weaker in the time of his term of office than in the term of the other previous Heads of State?
3. what is the ruling party and their so called “ubaba umsholozi” doing about the fact that there are always TNA media briefings where we are told that our problems in our communities will be attended but no one acts upon those promises?
4. A presidential hotline is opened after every State of the Nation Address but when time goes on we are told to be patient, so is it really working or is it just another tendency to blind us in the media that they are somewhat doing a great job in the government?
5. The issue of Job creation and the fact that Zuma has gone all the way to promise some of the people that he will create 6 million jobs and in the past when he wanted to be voted into power he also promised jobs but it is the more that the unemployment rate goes up?
6. How is the presidency planning to address the issues of labour disputes in mines? Because the mine industry is the backbone of the economy of the country.
7. The issue of police shooting people during strikes in this country has brought disrepute just like the old Mantashe would always say that people are bringing disrepute, so the question is how are they going to solve and are they intending on solving this problem of police shooting protestors?
I know that this might hurt some of the ruling party’s people but let’s just be honest, what the ANC did to the Apartheid government is what it is doing to us as the people and we are going to do what it did to the apartheid government.
The problem facing us now as a country doesn’t need a great problem solver to emerge somewhere and tell us what to do, but I think that the elections are a solution to our problems only if people would recognize the DA and leave the long old mentality that they are having so that we can win and rule this country not in terms of personal pride and power and gaining of wealth but of having the interests of the people at heart.
But hey I’m not surprised about the way ZOOOMER is handling our country because he obviously in the army so he thinks that the country is umkhondo we sizwe.