Innocent, probably innocent or guilty? Take the Quiz.
Ever taken a relationship EQ quiz to find out how emotionally healthy you and your partner are? How about a fashion IQ quiz that indicates your intelligence when it comes to clothes? A sex quiz that tells you whether you’re naughty or nice?
Thousands of people take these quizzes to find out if they’re confident, seductive, competitive, introverted… the list is endless. If only life were so simple. If only answering with more As than Cs provided real answers to all our questions.
Watching the Oscar Pistorius trial I can’t help but agree with the throngs that he would be better off answering his questions with a simple yes or no. Like with quizzes, everything would become clearer, simpler and the answers would determine the outcome.
Take this simple probability quiz to find out if, in the normal course of human behaviour, you are innocent, probably innocent or guilty.
Answer yes or no.
1. If you were known for being paranoid of being attacked, you would sleep with your sliding door open?
2. If you encountered ladder access to top floors of your house, you would sleep with your sliding door open?
3. Being very security conscious, you wouldn’t bother to check the state of your security with a building contractor knowing that builders may have removed security devices?
4. If you were afraid of being attacked in your home, you would activate your house alarm?
5. If you had been shot at, chased and harassed many times, would you have reported it to the police?
6. If you told someone that two appliance were plugged in at a certain area, would there not have to be at least enough plugholes?
7. If a room were so pitch dark that you couldn’t even make out a silhouette, you would need to cover a tiny LED light that's bothering you?
8. If an intruder entered your house through a window, would they lock themselves in a tiny toilet?
9. If you go to the toilet at your BF/GFs house, would you lock the door?
10. If you go to the toilet at 3am, would you take your cellphone with you?
11. If you had fans blowing in your face (directly in your face at that level), would you be able to hear a window slide open?
12. If you weren’t able to hear (even) the ambient sounds of someone getting up and out of bed, would you be able to hear a window further away?
13. If you awake from a noise in the middle of the night, you would check your partner heard the same sound?
14. If your partner were in trouble/danger, you would check on their safety?
15. If you were calling/whispering/shouting at your partner to call the police, would they answer you?
16. If you're shouting at intruders and your partner is within earshot, would they rectify/answer you?
17. Knowing that your toilet has only one exit, you would keep an intruder trapped until the police arrive or allow them to escape through the window?
18. If it were so hot, humid and muggy that it woke you up, would anyone have a duvet over them?
19. If you wanted to scare/warn an intruder, would you do so verbally?
20. If you wanted to harm an intruder, would you do it four times over with maximum damaging ammunition?
21. If an intruder were locked in your toilet with one exit into the house, would you try and get your loved one out, to safety?
22. If you had an exit without encountering an intruder, would you use it?
23. If you had an alternative to approaching danger, would you take it?
24. If an intruder were in your house and security called you, would you tell them that everything is ok?
25. If you had limited mobility, would you carry a body down a flight of stairs?
26. If you were fumbling for a gun in your nightstand, would your loved one enquire what you were doing?
27. If a sister, friend or colleague put in writing that they were scared of someone, would you be worried?
28. If you couldn’t remember having coffee or tea after dinner, would you remember other astonishingly accurate, irrelevant details?
29. If someone came to your rescue after a near-death experience, would you remember that person?
30. If drama followed you around, would you try and steer clear of it?
31. If you were a world-class athlete/actor/musician living with the pressures of performance, fame and expectation, you would be a well-balanced individual?
Mostly No Answers
Congratulations your actions reflect those of any normal human being but unfortunately you are guilty.
Mostly Yes Answers
You are an exception to the norm and your actions prove that you are innocent.
Yes and No
Like quizzes, every situation has variables and is hardly ever as clear-cut as it seems. In this case you are probably innocent.