JUST ANOTHER SCAM (UK)
A recent visit to my ymail account produced this gem.
Mr XYZ: important info about your relative;
My name is; XYZ - ABC. I work with the ABC investigations, a consulting firm in London UK. We are conducting standard process investigation involving a client who shares the same name with you. And also the circumstances surrounding investments made by the client at HSBC. The HSBC client died interstate and nominated no next of kin to inherit the title over the investment made by the HSBC Bank. The essence of this communication with you is to request that you provide us information on three issues.
1) Are you aware of any relative/relation having the same surname, who’s last known contact address was Madrid. Spain.
2) Are you aware of any investment of considerable value made by such person? At the HSBC Bank?
3) Can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your eligibility to assume status of next to kin of the deceased?
4) It is pertinent you inform us ASAP whether or not you are familiar with this personality that we may put an end to this communication with you and our enquiries surrounding this personality
5) You must appreciate that we are constrained from providing you with more detailed information at this point. Please respond Back to my private and direct Email address as soon as possible to afford us the opportunity to close this investigation
6) Thanking you for accommodating our inquiry.
7) Yours sincerely
8) Mr. Xyz - ABC
9) XYZ - investigation
10) No comments will be replied to due to malicious deletions.
HSBC: Personel Banking and a British multinational and global banking and markets. Largest Bank in the world.
All names and surnames have been replaced: XYZ - ABC