Have you ever considered that perhaps you already are? We are becoming less and less South African every day. Look at Wall Mart, Mc Donalds, Star Bucks, to name a few.
Consider the following:
1. The USA education system is pushing a thing called "Common Core." Basically it is the same as OBE. And that is where we got this wonderful idea for a sub standard education system from in the first place. Bottom line is to keep everyone equally stupid, with no critical thinking abilities, individuality or self actualisation.
Solution: Become Internet active. More and more open source education sites are becoming available and people are starting to take their own education into their own hands. With the resources available the onus will be on us as to how educated or uneducated we want to be.
2. The Corporatisation of Food Production. The patenting of all food sources, seeds, plants and animals. No longer will you be able to plant your own vegetables from your own seeds because these seeds will have a patent on them and you could be sued for doing so. You will also have to pay for any pigs, cows, chickens or sheep that you rear, because there will be a patent on their DNA as well. While more and more people are becoming city dwellers, this insidious process has crept into food production almost unnoticed. By the time everyone wakes up it will be too late. What nature has given to us freely for eons will now be owned by companies like Monsanto.
Solution: Stock up on organic seeds and start planting your own vegetable garden, where possible plant your own fruit trees and install a chicken run. Even in the smallest space, vegetables can be planted in pots and potatoes produced in a large garbage bin makes approximately 5 kg worth. As a word of warming, in many places in Amerika it is now illegal to plant your own vegetable garden.
3. Water. State control of all groundwater resources. We did not get this idea from the "Communists," this is a proposal put forward by those Amerikans and we have adopted it. On the surface it appears to be a "State Control" policy, and a form of socialism, but the fact of the matter is that is it corporate owned. The State "out sources" the management of all groundwater that they have taken control of to companies like Nestle. The political parties in power and the politicians themselves are given shares in these companies and earn revenue. Not only do you no longer own your own borehole or dam on your property, but you will be charged 10 x s more than what you ever paid before for water. We are sold the scarcity concept in the interests of corporate profits.
Solution: Every home should have a rainwater tank. In areas where there is a reasonable humidity, atmospheric water generators that function on solar power enable people to be water independent. As a word of warning, in many places in Amerika it is now illegal to have a rainwater tank.
4. National Health Care. Like "Obama Care,"we are sold this concept riding on the heels of the NHS in the UK. But this health care if it worked like the NHS, would be all well and good. But it doesn't. Again, the money collected and deducted from wages is "outsourced" to private corporate insurance companies and political parties and politicians are given shares in these companies. The money is used for other investments for the benefit of the investors, health care if anything goes down, strict stipulations are put in place as to who is entitled to an operation and who is not, grandma for instance at 70 would not qualify for a hip replacement because she is past her sell by date and no longer a useful contributor to the system. Eventually euthanasia will be sold to the public as a normal procedure for those useless old eaters that do nothing but sit in the sun and tell stories all day. This is not capitalism, it is not socialism, it is not communism. It is corporate fascism.
5. In Amerika political parties and politicians work for corporations. The decisions that they make are for the benefit and profit of these corporations. Elections are very expensive and grandiose affairs along the lines of highly entertaining stadium events with all the propaganda and advertising that goes into it. Voters do not vote for representatives to uphold their Constitution, Bill of Rights or regional, national and international policies. They instead vote for corporate representatives sold to them and packaged as representatives of the people's best interests. South Africa is well along that path. The ANC has vested interests in Monsanto, Sasol and the E Tol to name a few. This is not capitalism, this is not socialism, this is not communism. This is corporate fascism.
The sooner we wake up to the fact that we are Pax Amerikana the better, and the sooner we can get back to being South Africans and regaining our own values, morals and integrity the better our future will be.
Pax Amerikana is no longer a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Pax Amerikana is a government of corporations, by corporations and for corporations. We are becoming, in fact already are, Pax South Afrika.