It is apparent everyone but the absolute delusional that Oscar will be found guilty on the charge of unlawful possession of a type of ammunition he is not licensed to possess.
He’ll more than likely be found guilty of the other firearms charges. Barring a temporary realignment of the laws of physics that only happened in Melrose Arch, he pulled the trigger that caused the discharge of the shot in the restaurant. The witnesses against him on the firing of a shot out of the car sunroof were credible and Oscar wasn’t. Sorry for him.
On the big charge, he’s going down. Even if he knew that there was an intruder behind the door it would still be murder. When this happens, the army of ‘Pistorians’ will have to do a little bit of thinking. If Oscar’s supporters have communicated anything, it’s that this isn’t exactly their strong point. For whatever reason, the mostly blue rinsed, pink socked, elderly tannies (or fat guys in shorts) armed with a bible and the white balloons, wouldn’t believe Oscar was capable of anything even if he admitted to it. This is for you lot. When your world collapses over the next couple of weeks and you realise just how much in bad taste it was to attack Reeva’s family and that she is just as dead regardless of what you posted on news24 insulting anyone who thinks different to you, cut and paste one or more of the excuses below. You’ll find they match your many prejudices you’ve conveyed:
- * It’s because the judge is black (we’ll forget she has assessors) – how could she understand what it’s like to be white and scared of crime?
- * It’s because the judge is black – she was obviously fast tracked into her position and not as good a judge as there could otherwise have been
- * It’s because the media were allowed in the courtroom – so many people could have helped little Oscar on the stand but they didn’t want to be broadcast. Plus, maybe the judge felt she had to convict with the world watching. Besides, Oscar would have done a lot better if he hadn’t felt the pressure of the cameras
- * This was all orchestrated as an attack on the white minority (there are sadly people who believe this)
- * Gerrie Nel was unprofessional and nothing like the nice lawyers you see on Matlock. He bullied everyone and turned the trial into a farce where anybody would have broken down
- * It doesn’t matter what the judge found. She wasn’t there and Oscar was. The appeal will fix everything
- * Only God can judge Oscar
- * It’s because different standards apply to the disabled. We’re not sure what they are or why the disabled should be so prejudiced against but they do. We’ll forget that this is the same guy on trial who wanted to compete against able bodied athletes
- * The cops set him up or were so incompetent that this had to happen
- * Oscar is a victim of jealous, betraying friends. The more vicious here will add that the Steenkamps are milking this for tragedy they can
Use freely. It’s a pleasure!