Are you kidding me
The final of the Super 15 was indeed a huge dissapointment. Only the real die hard Sharks supporters could have believed in a victory. With this in mind I thought I would like to compare this, to being at a dissatvantage in other sporting codes.
- Trying to take part in the Americas Cup sailing by using your favorite oiltanker, without the engine
- Trying to win the Durban July by riding your prize sheep
- Competing in Formula 1 by using your V-Dub 1.4 Velocity. Not gonna happen
- Competing in the Tour de France by using your BMX with the cards stuck in the back wheels to make more noise
- Running against Usain Bolt while using Gumboots and a Mexican sombrero
- Facing Roger Federer in the final of Wimbledon by using a ping pong paddel
- Facing Steyn and Morkel with a pool cue as a bat, silk undies for a ball box and a beanie as your helmet
- Competing in the Masters and trying to get a beach ball into the cup
I am sure that there are other I can use but that willl do for now. Don't anyone get that administrators are killing our beloved sport with a demand for more.
Note: No sour Grapes
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.