Napoleon was reported to have said: I am the doctor of France. When France is sick I do some blood-letting on her. The 21st Century world is also desperately sick, but she needs a blood transfusion to reverse the downward spiral that will eventually end in her untimely death.
Let us have a look at some of these symptoms. There’s a lot to be said about every symptom, but we’ll stick to the very basics and try and put it in a nutshell:
1. Adverse Poverty: This must surely be one of the saddest and most shameful side effects of the unprecedented advances made in all spheres of the Late-Modern world. The world generates more than sufficient to supply in the needs of all her 7billion+ citizens, but the cake is shared very, very unequally. The Biblical principle around the sharing of the manna does not even remotely come into the equation: ‘as it is written, "He gathering much, he had nothing left over; and he gathering little did not have less."’ (2Cor.8:15) The world simply cannot afford to have billionaires on the one hand; those who cannot possibly live out their money in many lifetimes, while others must live without even the bare necessities and handouts. A more just universal social system will HAVE to be introduced into this world, where everybody will have a roof over their heads; enough and nutritious food to eat; a work that will suit their abilities; sufficient recreation and rest; be able to study as far as their individual intellect will allow them without monetary inhibitions; have access to the best and free medical care; raise their offspring in a safe environment.
2. Unchecked Population Growth: This symptom goes hand in hand with the previous one. The world is just so big and has only so many resources. These resources will have to be managed carefully. Its population growth will HAVE to be curbed. Not just those in overcrowded and poor regions, but universally. The world’s population will also have to be more evenly spread over the continents. And what would a fair size for a Post-Modern family be? It certainly will not be the present one-child policy of China, because that produces a gender imbalance. The ideal situation will be a monogamous marriage, with two children as the norm.
3. The Rule of Monetarism must be ended: Money ruled the world since Jesus was sold for twenty pieces of silver. Ever since, it penetrated all spheres of life with its octopus-like tentacles. Institutions of Religion, Medicine, Law, Learning and etcetera have been taken over by money. Money has brought the rule of the jungle to the world’s humans: the strongest (those who possess the most) will survive and rule the rest. For the love of money, mankind will descend to the lowest depths, not even refraining from exterminating whole animal species or human tribes. Money turned democracy, politics, capitalism, communism, and etcetera into swearwords. Luckily the writing is on the wall for the rule of Money, and this has been prophesized in the Book of Daniel, chapter5: “MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN!”
4. The world will have to completely switch over to renewable energy: Climate change is right at the banks of the Rubicon. Something will have to be done soon AND universally. A worldwide threat like this one cannot be entrusted to piecemeal concessions by individual governments; this concern will have to be put in the capable hands of the Divine Doctor.
5. A world flooded with weapons: The flood will have to be reversed. The world will have to be rid of all arms, whether nuclear, conventional, or personal. Humans must be taught not to hurt and destroy, but to love and build up.
6. Waste: This outrage will have to be managed scientifically, whether by recycling or safe storage (nuclear) until it can be safely disposed of, or by retrieving and processing (like space debris).
7: Nature: Mankind have been commanded to ‘rule’ Nature. But like mankind is quite incapable to rule itself, it made a complete mess of Nature. In both these spheres the ruling sceptre will have to be taken out of human hands, and placed in the hands of the Divine Doctor.
There are other atrocities like murder (people even kill in the Name of God!), rape (even children in diapers), the practical expression of very perverse sexual desires, drug abuse, human abuse, sex-slavery, labour-slavery, child-labour, child-soldiering, pornography, and so on. The list is endless. Humankind has proved that they are not capable of addressing these ills in the world. As a matter of fact, things are getting worse, even out of hand! But like Deus Ex Machina, Help is on its way. The Divine Doctor will be revealed shortly, and he will put the world back on its way to a complete recovery.
THE ANTICHRIST(Antiserum for a poisoned world)
The Antichrist, a profile: The world is about to get that much needed transfusion of Divine Blood, in the form of a Divinely Inspired Human. To put together a profile-picture of this person, you’ll have to read 2The.2. He is called ‘the man of sin’ to highlight the fact that he possesses the sinful human nature. The ‘the’ before ‘man of sin’ says that he is the ultimate human, in spite of Paul calling himself (wrongly) the ‘chief’ sinner (1Tim.1:15). He is also called the ‘man of lawlessness’ to stress the fact that he will not be coming from Judaism like Christ, his counterpart, but from Christianity the religious community for which the (Jewish) Law was abolished. He won’t be held back by the ‘prayers of Christians’ as some have rendered verse 6, but by ‘time’, as the verse explains itself. This man can never announce himself, but when the time is ripe, he will be divinely revealed. The miracles he will perform is called ‘counterfeit’, not because they will not be authentic, but as already mentioned, he will be the counterpart of the Christ. ‘His coming...will be in accordance with the work of Satan’ says that he will only have power (of miracles etc) over the flesh, like Satan only has dominion over the temporal world.
The Antichrist: Arch Villain or Good Samaritan? One thing is for certain: The Antichrist surely has a reputation that walked ahead of him. He had been called many names, and all of them put him in a very bad light. It is so bad, that the world, who should await his revelation in big anticipation, is actually scared of his coming. His name had been coupled to highly unlikable persons in history. The mystical 666 had been associated to him in a very bad sense. When we reveal this mystery (not in this chapter) the world will realize that its fears were unjustified. One can actually forgive anyone, who uses this name to scare the wits out of spiritual children, because this game was in fact practiced by none other than the ‘beloved disciple’, the Apostle John. He called believers who came to them but left them again, ‘Antichrists’ (1Joh.2:19).
In Deu.18:14-22 the coming of the two main prophets of the world is prophesied in the same pericope. In the first part, (v14-v19) the coming of the Christ is foretold. He is the Prophet who is raised from among the Jews (‘from among your brothers’). The second part of the periscope is about the coming of the ‘lying prophet’ (the Antichrist). Christ came to ‘testify to the Truth’ (Joh.18:37), the counterpart of the Christ is obviously then ‘testifying to the Lie’, because that is the counterpart of ‘Truth’, and not as contravening the Commandment. The last sentence of verse 20 (NIV) says distinctly: “Do not be afraid of him.” There you are world; you have nothing to fear from or about the Antichrist! He is definitely NOT the Arch Villain as the ‘wise’ people have painted him to be. He is indeed a Good Samaritan, who will heal the wounded and sick world, and in the words of Mal.4:6, “And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the sons, and the heart of the sons to their fathers, that I not come and strike the earth with utter destruction.”
The Antichrist, in the place of Christ: The word ‘Antichrist’ is a Greek word (S500) compiled of two words, ‘anti’ (S473) and ‘Christos’ (S5547). We do not have to dwell on the 2nd part of the word, because that is straightforward. However, the ‘anti’ is the tricky part, which has led many a Bible interpreter astray.
At first glance of the word, it is only natural to let the mind wander to ‘anti’ in the modern context, ‘a prefix meaning against, opposite or opposed to.’ And this is how Mr. Strong translates ‘antichrist’: an opponent of the Messiah. However, if you look at the word ‘anti’ in the context of the ancient Biblical Greek, one gets the idea that Strong became somewhat confused and torn between the modern understanding and the manner in which the word is used in the Bible. This is Strong’s definition of the word in his Greek Dictionary of the New Testament: G473 a??t?´ anti an-tee'
A primary particle; opposite, that is, instead or because of (rarely in addition to): - for, in the room of. Often used in composition to denote contrast, requital, substitution, correspondence, etc.
However, when one study the places where ‘anti’ is used in the New Testament (‘anti’ is used 22 times in 20 verses) it becomes clear that it is NEVER used to denote opposition, but ALWAYS to denote substitution, ‘instead of’. The following is ALL the places where the word ‘anti’ is found in the New Testament, so that the readers can check for themselves if I want to doctor the text to suit my argument, or if I handle it truthfully:
1. Mat_2:22 …..Archelaus did reign …….in the roomG473 (instead of) his father……
2. Mat_5:38 … An eyeG3788 forG473 (instead of) an eye, and a tooth forG473 (instead of) a tooth:
3. Mat_17:27 Notwithstanding, (But, instead of we offending them)lest we should offend them…..
4. Mat_20:28……to giveG1325 hisG848 lifeG5590 a ransomG3083 forG473 (instead of) many.G4183
5. Mar_10:45…… to giveG1325 hisG848 lifeG5590 a ransomG3083 forG473 (instead of) many.G4183
6. Luk_1:20 And, behold, thou shalt be dumb, and not able to speak, until the day that these things shall be performed, becauseG473 (instead of) thou believest not my words,… (you received dumbness in stead of your unbelief)
7. Luk_11:11 ….he forG473 (instead of) a fish give him a serpent?
8. Luk 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known Luk_12:3 ThereforeG473 (Instead,) whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness……
9. Luk_19:44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; becauseG473 (Instead, that you should have known the time- see 1The.5:4-8) thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.
10. Joh_1:16 And of his fullness have all we received, and grace (of the Gospel) forG473 (instead of) grace (of the Law). Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. (verse 17 makes it clear that the Gospel’s grace was exchanged for the Law’s grace, the grace for one nation (the Jews) extended to the whole world (Mat.28:19)
11. Act_12:23 …..angel of the Lord smote him, becauseG473 (instead of giving God the glory, he did not.) he gave not God the glory:
12. Rom_12:17 Recompense to no man evil forG473 (instead of) evil.
13. 1Co_11:15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her forG473 (instead of) a covering.
14. Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. Eph_5:31 For this causeG473 shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. (v31- The Church left the world to cling unto Christ, thus, instead of a man to keep on clinging to his father and mother, he shall leave them and be joined to his wife.)
15. 1Th_5:15 See that none render evil forG473 (instead of) evil unto any man;
16. 2Th_2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; becauseG473 (Instead,) they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
17. Heb_12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who forG473 (instead of) the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
18. Heb_12:16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who whoG3739 forG473 (instead of) for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
19. Jas_4:15 ForG473 (instead) that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.
20. 1Pe_3:9 Not rendering evil forG473 (instead of) evil, or railing forG473 (instead of) railing:
Now it becomes obvious that to render the word ‘Antichrist' as ‘an opponent of the Messiah’ is totally wrong. A word or prefix that is regarded as an antonym in modern languages is actually a synonym in ancient Biblical Greek. Like in all other instances, Antichrist should be defined as ‘in the place of Christ’. Christians generally think that there are only two ‘Comings’ of Christ (the 1st and 2nd), but they are wrong. There are in fact FOUR Comings. The 1st was when born in the flesh, the 2nd is when Antichrist is revealed; the 3rd is another figure that we cannot discuss here now (Rev.14). The 4th is the Coming “when every eye will see him, even those who pierced him...” (Rev.1:7) The 4th coming will be after the resurrection, when even those present at the crucifixion will see Him. This means that those interpreters, who deduce that they would be snatched away to heaven to avoid the Antichrist, have a pleasant surprise waiting on them. The Rapture will only happen at the 3rd Coming.
The Antichrist, a man with many hats: Almost in all the major religions of the world, an eschatological Messiah-like Figure is expected. Judaism is expecting their Messiah; the Christians, the 2nd Coming of Christ; Islam, Al Mahdi; Hinduism, Maitreya; Buddhism, Kalki. Even some ‘minor’ religions have Messiah expectations, too many to mention here. The TRUTH of the matter is: ALL the Messiah-figures are rolled into one- THE ANTICHRIST! And there’s a very good reason for this: He is going to mould all the world’s religions into ONE major CONGLOMERATION. Like One University with many faculties. He is NOT going to syncretise religions, because that would be a gross abomination and violation of the idea of a Gigantic Divine Body with different parts, the Representation of the Elohim (Gods) of heaven, Man in the Image of God. Jesus Himself warned against syncretism: “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I would that you were cold or hot. So because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.” (Rev3:15-16) Conglomerating the religions will very soon eliminate the tensions and enmity among the differing viewpoints and eradicate one of the biggest reasons for strife and war.
There are still a lot more to be said about the Antichrist, but that will have to be left till another time. The main thing is: like Jonah (myth?), somebody must warn mankind (Nineveh) about the impending doom that awaits her if she doesn't repent by herself of all the ills she brought upon the world. Nobody will be obliged to believe me now, but in the words of Jesus: “Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place (whoever reads, let him understand). Then let those in Judea flee into the mountains….. for then shall be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world to this time; no, nor ever shall be…… For false Christ(s) and false Prophet(s) will arise and show great signs and wonders; so much so that, if it were possible, they (He) would deceive even the elect. Behold, I have told you beforehand.” (Mat.24:15-25)
The world is currently on a runaway roller-coaster heading for disaster, and seems unable to bring it to a stop. But do not have excessive fear. Like the Divine had an ace up their sleeve in the person of Nelson Mandela to prevent Apartheid South-Africa from sliding into a race-war, they also have another Ace up their sleeves: The Divine Doctor is coming! The medicine will by no means taste nice, but it’s going to be necessary, and timely. Do not speculate about his person any more. Just be patient for a little while longer, and he will be presented to the world.