While the "gutter press" propaganda media around the world screamed headlines such as:
"Putin killed my son."
"Putin's looters rob Brit victim."
"The fingers point at Putin."
Real investigations are going on at the scene on the ground and throughout the intelligence community around the world, who investigate first and then present a legal case afterwards that will stand up in an international court of law.
To recap on "That Plane in Ukraine," before the updates.
1. The plane changed it's flight path from a southern route that would not have taken it over the war torn area, to a northern path that took it directly over the war torn area of eastern Ukraine.
2. The plane disappeared from the radar.
3. The plane was accompanied by two Ukrainian fighter Jets from Kiev.
4. A Spanish air traffic controller from Kiev was tweeting live during the period this all occurred that the order had come from the Right Wing Nazi sector in Kiev to shoot the plane down.
5. The "leaked" you tube video purporting to be a discussion between anti Kiev rebels fighters claiming to have shot the plane down was posted on the Internet approximately 36 hours BEFORE the plane was shot down, suggesting that this is fake and propaganda.
Now for the updates:
1. Deeply disturbing is that many of the bodies found in the wreckage were cadavers, drained of their blood and had died before the crash.
2. Reports from intelligence agencies dispute the fact that the anti Kiev rebels had BUK ground to air missiles. This can be ascertained from satelite photographs.
3. The latest report is that the plane went down due engine damage on the right wing, and is indicative of an air to air missile (to be confirmed.)
In closing, Russia's Deputy Defense Minister asked the following questions in an interview with Russia Today :
1. Immediately after the tragedy, the Ukrainian authorities, naturally, blamed it on the self-defense forces. What are these
2.Can Kiev explain in detail how it uses Buk missile launchers in the conflict zone? And why were these systems deployed there in the first place, seeing as the self-defense forces don’t have any planes?
3.Why are the Ukrainian authorities not doing anything to set up an international commission? When will such a commission begin its work?
4. Would the Ukrainian Armed Forces be willing to let international investigators see the inventory of their air-to-air and surface-to-air missiles, including those used in SAM launchers?
5.Will the international commission have access to tracking data from reliable sources regarding the movements of Ukrainian warplanes on the day of the tragedy?
6.Why did Ukrainian air traffic controllers allow the plane to deviate from the regular route to the north, towards “the anti-terrorist operation zone”?
7.Why was airspace over the war zone not closed for civilian flights, especially since the area was not entirely covered by radar navigation systems?
8.How can official Kiev comment on reports in the social media, allegedly by a Spanish air traffic controller who works in Ukraine, that there were two Ukrainian military planes flying alongside the Boeing 777 over Ukrainian territory?
9. Why did Ukraine’s Security Service start working with the recordings of communications between Ukrainian air traffic controllers and the Boeing crew and with the data storage systems from Ukrainian radars without waiting for international investigators?
10.What lessons has Ukraine learned from a similar incident in 2001, when a Russian Tu-154 crashed into the Black Sea? Back then, the Ukrainian authorities denied any involvement on the part of Ukraine’s Armed Forces until irrefutable evidence proved official Kiev to be guilty.
The "gutter press"propaganda media is not interested in the answers to these questions.They would rather, without proof, without a proper investigation, scream propaganda from the headlines.