The Zumafication of the 10 Commandments
Perz Zuma recently visited the Evangelical Presbyterian Church in Giyani where he issued a new commandment: "Government leaders were chosen by God and criticizing them is a sin".
Since then, 6 more (new) Commandments have been issued for immediate implementation:
1. You shall not commit adultery, rather marry a couple more times. (Fornication with the unmarried daughters of your friends do NOT count as adultery).
2. You shall not covet your neighbour’s palace. Rather build your own with taxpayer’s money.
3. You shall not steal. Rather create a “Ministerial Handbook” and then improvise with loopholes in the Handbook.
4. You shall not give false testimony against your neighbour. Rather get a slippery spokesperson to spin the truth on your behalf. Or push the NPA to squash criminal charges. Or appoint a very carefully selected Commission to fudge the truth on your behalf.
5. For six days you shall pretend to work, but on the seventh day you may summon the Air Force to fly you to a Mozambique holiday resort on the back of taxpayers.
6. Honour the Guptas and Shaiks so that they may live long in the land I gave giving them.
The Prez is still working on the other 4 commandments.
(Adapted from Lood’s article in Beeld.)
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.