The following excerpts may just indicate the road one is travelling on and its destination when using drugs and alcohol. These excerpts were taken off a neutral source on the internet AND IS NOT MINE
1) A man under the influence of cannabis, by his own admission, crashed his car through a London shop
2) A man obsessed with a girl gets a life sentence after attacking and murdering her. He was under the influence of cannabis.
3) The driver under the influence of cannabis admitted that he deserved being imprisoned after driving through the window. (1)
4) Cops seize 2 tonne cannabis in a warehouse during a raid on the warehouse.
5) American shooting suspect was described as a cannabis smoking loner with a twisted sense of humour and an obsession for conspiracy theories.
6) Cops seize 25 tonne cannabis on the American side of the Mexican border.
7) Chinese gang member is murdered on a cannabis farm in Yorkshire, while four members of the gang have been jailed for the brutal murder of another gang member.
8) Cannabis should be legal and under licence and alcohol: You have a car licence and a dog licence so why not cannabis licence. Smoking cannabis is linked to the development of schizophrenia.
9) Owner jailed for vicious attack on dog causing unnecessary suffering to an animal. He was also in breach of a suspended sentence for possessing cannabis.
10) Baby sitters jailed for murdering boy: They were hooked on cannabis and alcohol. They were looking after 2 dogs better than the little boy and he eventually died. In squalor at the hands of two bullies.
11) Skunk is seven times more dangerous than hash. Skunk cannabis is seven times more likely to trigger psychotic illnesses such as schizophrenia than traditional hash.
12) PC’s paranoid killer put behind bars for life with a minimum of 25 years for murdering a police officer who was trying to arrest him. The killer was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia in 2005 after abusing alcohol and cannabis.
13) My personal opinion has not been referred to or part of this article.
14) However most of the cases tends to indicate the person involved did/could not act in a reasonable and sane manner.
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.