1) You love your party like you love your naughty child. No matter how corrupt, dysfunctional or sick, you will never forsake your party.
2) You support selected despots and champion human rights criminals such as Mugabe and Castro because they are “respectable cadre comrades”.
3) You are by default anti-West, being “exploitive imperialists”. Yet you turn a blind eye on China’s African expansionism.
4) Any criticism from whites on the ANC government is racist. Black criticism on the ANC is un-loyal and counter revolutionary.
5) You expect the private sector to build the country and create jobs. Yet you see nothing wrong when the ANC, Government, Cosatu and unelected communists gang up in an official alliance against the private sector.
6) You have no problem with influential, unelected communist parasites in the hightest decision making structures, including cabinet because...umm...hocus pocus abra cadabra.
7) You believe a vote for the DA will bring back apartheid.
8) You vigorously deny that you are a racist when stating that you will never vote for Zille “because she is white”.
9) Yet believe that talented, competent ANC cadres like Trevor Manuel or Pravin Gordhan should not be nominated for president because they are not black enough.
10) You believe blue light brigade abuse, Nkandla state coffer looting, new presidential jets, etc. “should be seen in context and the African way must be respected”.
And now, 3 bonus signs!!
11) In 2012, you actually believe that apartheid is the main culprit for rampant corruption, poor productivity, the state of education and poor service delivery.
12) You have made up your mind that whites stole the land, and your mouth foams when you are told that the black tribes from the North stole the land from the Khoi-San people. You believe it is only fair (and sustainable) that some 13 million state grant receivers can sit all day in a free house, paid for by some 10 million tax payers.