I use to be a daydreamer at school, so please humour me.
I will list it so its easy to take in and dream about later:
1. Doing business with family members while in parliament, punishable by 25 years to life in prison.
2. Guilty of corruption while in government, life in prison.
3. Ban all unions.
4. Fire all incompetent, corrupt, salary chasing nurses and school teachers, apparently we forgot that being a teacher and a nurse, actually means being a teacher and a nurse, not a professional striker. Yearly salary increases in line with performance and attendance.
5. Fire all corrupt, incompetent, overweight, salary chasing Police officers and replace them with competent, fair but firm, average sized, trained machines to protect the citizens of South Africa. Yearly salary increases in line with performance, attendance and rank gained that year.
6. Lower taxes for everyone, with no corruption, it would be a walk in the park, people have been getting shafted for long enough now, lets not even talk about petrol taxes, petrol price in my dream, R6 a litre seems reasonable together with the thriving economy we will have with no corruption.
7. Build more wind turbines outside major metropolitans, it is the way of the future.
8. Boost the agricultural sector with sufficient training for emerging black farmers and live of our fruits and not the rest of the world like we doing now.
9. Ban all trading with China.
10. Lower all salaries across the board for all government employees, this is South Africa, not Monte Carlo.
11. Disband, dissolve, dilute , whatever you want to call it, the Hawks and reinstate THE SCORPIONS and give them full jurisdiction.
12. Reinstate the SPECIAL TASK FORCE, they were better then Jean Claude van Damme in Universal Soldier.
13. E- tolls would be in a one room sell with no one hour stretches.
14. Re-open Robin Island, its been mismanaged so badly, we can just as well make it a prison again.
15. Slope Nkandla, I'll take that one on the chin.
16. My biggest dream is to see Jacob Zuma in a orange correctional service overall and paying dearly for what he has done to this country together with all his cronies, his whole cabinet and concubines.
Feel free to add to my daydream.
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.