PLEASE NOTE:

MyNews24 is a user-generated section of News24.com. The stories here come from users.

 
sean
 
Comments: 77
Article views: 1003
 
 
Latest Badges:



 
View all sean's badges.
 

What's wrong with the Human Evolution Picture?

20 July 2012, 12:55
Evolutionist says all life can be traced to a common ancestor. Is that what really happened? What does the fossil record say on that? Are the fossils scientist showcase to us just what they appear to be, just extinct forms of apes?    

Many scientist says the fossil record proofs that life emerged from a common origin. That fish became amphibians and that reptiles became mammals and so on. Evolutionary palaeontologist,David M.Raup,wrote:"Instead of finding the gradual unfolding of life,what geologist of Darwin's time and geologist in our present day actually find is a highly uneven or jerky record. Species that appear in sequence very sudden,show little or no change during their existence in the record,then abruptly go out of the record."     

Ape-Men?
 

Human Evolution in textbooks and encyclopaedias depicts pictures of a stooped,apelike creature followed by creatures that become progressively more upright in their posture with larger heads. Eventually this apelike creature stands as modern man. Sensational stuff is it not,made more interesting by media reports and tv programs claiming to have found the so-called missing links that give ample evidence that man evolved from apelike creatures. What do the evidence say? Are Evolutionist correct in what they proclaim?   

Evolutionist claims the fossil record that supports the theory of humans and apes evolved from a common ancestor could fill railroad boxcar. However most these fossils are single bones or teeth,not complete skeletons. Science journal,Nature,wrote:"Nothing is known about when or how the human line actually emerged from that of apes."    

Robert Derricourt of the University of New South Wales,Australia,wrote:"The only consensus on this is that there is no consensus." Gyula Gyenis from the Eötvös Loránd University in Hungary,wrote:"The classification and the evolutionary place of hominid fossils has been under constant debate...the fossil evidence gathered thus far brings us no closer to knowing exactly when,where or how humans evolved from apelike creatures.    

Why does the media make such loud noises when fossils that they say are the new "missing link" and then when it's not, the removal of the same fossils from the "family tree" is hardly ever mentioned? Robert Derricourt answers that:"The leader of a research team may need to over-emphasize the uniqueness and drama of a 'discovery' in order to attract research funding from outside the conventional academic sources looking for a dramatic story through the media".    

Models use to depict Ape-men...
   

Older monkey-like "ancestors" of humans are shown with specific facial features,skin colour and the amount of their hair. The older the "ancestor" is the more apelike he/she looks. The closer to humans it supposedly developed the humanlike the depiction of them becomes. Is it possible for scientist to reconstruct such features based on the fossils they discover? Simply put the answer is NO. And why? Forensic expert,Carl N.Stephan, at the university of Adelaide Department of Anatomical Sciences,Australia,wrote:"The faces of earlier human ancestors cannot be objectively constructed or tested. Attempts to do so based on modern apes are likely to be heavily biased,grossly inaccurate and invalid. Any facial reconstruction of earlier hominids are likely to be misleading." 

What about brain size?
   

Evolutionist says brain size determines how closely or distantly a presumed ancestor of humans is supposed to be. Is brain size a reliable indicator of intelligence? Scientific American Mind wrote in 2008:"Scientist have failed to find a correlation between absolute or relative brain size and acumen among humans and other animal species. Neither have they been able to discern a parallel between wits and the size or existence of specific regions of the brain,except perhaps the Broca's area,which governs speech in people." Why would evolutionist use brain size of fossils in the "ape-to-man" chain when it is known that brain size is not a reliable measure of intelligence? Are they trying to force the evidence so as to fit their shaky theory?    

What about Neatherthals?
   

Evolutionist use these fossils as proof that a type of ape-men existed at one time or another. Scientific researchers on the subject are altering their viewpoint on what they really were. For example,Milford H Wolpoff,wrote in 2009 in the American Journal of Physical Anthropology, that "Neatherthals may have been a true human race."    

So what's wrong with the Evolution Picture?    

It looks to be based largely on biases and assumptions by research groups and artist,not any facts. Partial skulls and isolated teeth dominates and rarely are complete skulls let alone complete skeletons ever found. Scientific researchers can't get consensus amongst themselves as to how fossils of various creatures should be classified. We have artist that can't reconstruct facial features,skin tone and hair reliably of any of these extinct creatures. Brain size is not a reliable indicator and yet each creature is placed in its position in the evolutionary chain of events leading to man because of the size of its brain case.     Can you explain: If 95 frames of the fossil record shows that animals do not evolve from one type into another,then why do palaeontologist insist and arranged for the remaining 5 frames of the fossils to imply that they do?      

References:  
1.www.science20.com ›Palaeontology › Between Death and Data.  

2.scienceagainstevolution.info  

3.www.bevets.com/evolution objections.  

4.www.wikipedia.org/Milford_H._Wolpoff.  

5.Acta Biologica Szegediensis, Volume 46(I-2), "New Findings -New Problems in Classification or Hominids." by Gyula Gyenis, 2002. pp. 57, 59.  

6.Critique of Anthropology, Volume 29(2). p. 202  
7.New Scientist, "A Fine Fossil—But a Missing Link She's Not," by Chris Bead, May 30, 2009, p. 18,19.   8.Science and Justice. Vol. 43. No. 4. (2003) section. Forensic Anthropology. "Anthropological Facial 'Reconstruction'-Recognizing the Fallacies, 'Unembracing' the Errors, and Realizing Method Limits," by C. N. Stcphan, p. 195.

Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.
 

Read News24’s Comments Policy

24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
77 comments
Add your comment
Comment 0 characters remaining

Read more from our Users

Submitted by
Siiphamandlah
Open Letter to “OUR” Politicians ...

It comes with great sadness and distaste to realize that our institution(s) have become a platform for releasing personal frustrations and settling old scores. Read more...

0 comments 49 views
Submitted by
ohomen171
Before Sending Human Colonists To...

It's about three groups of people who decided to forsake normal civilized life and got to live on the island of Floreana in the Galapagos Islands. Read more...

1 comments 51 views
Submitted by
Mickey Meji
Do we need accessible or ultra-th...

One of the reasons why the condom is not working (as in people are not using) is not because of the texture.  Read more...

0 comments 48 views
Submitted by
Thulane Che Trosky
The ‘Red’ brigade yet once again ...

We have for too long, had to be satisfied with answers, which have been ‘flavoured’ and covered in kaleidoscopic colours. Read more...

4 comments 446 views
Christian or Not!

It is unfortunate that man of today have resorted in the classification of those who believe. But can there be such in heaven?  Read more...

80 comments 501 views
Submitted by
Keita
Homosexuality - love or lust?

Danie, you claim that you’re not judgemental. Tell me something, though. How is that comment of yours anything but judgemental?  Read more...

90 comments 853 views

Jobs in Cape Town [change area]

Property [change area]

Travel - Look, Book, Go!

Magical Massinga

Spend 5 nights at the gorgeous Massinga Beach Lodge in Mozambique and only pay for 4 from R13 220 per person sharing. Includes return flights, accommodation, transfers and romantic turndown. Book now!

Kalahari.com - shop online today

Pre-order your iPhone 6 at kalahari.com

Hurry and pre-order your own iPhone 6 now at SA’s favourite online store!

Bargain box – 60% off

Reduced prices, very limited stock. While stocks last. Hurry and shop now!

Mind blow low prices on electronics

Get either the Prestigio multiphone or Proline tablet 7” tablet for only R699. Offers valid while stocks last. Shop now!

30% off Barbie toys

Save 30% on all Barbie toys and accessories. Offer valid while stocks last. Shop now!

Baby extravanganza month at kalahari.com

Celebrate baby month with a wide range of awesome baby products. Offers valid while stocks last. Shop now.

OLX Free Classifieds [change area]

Samsung Galaxy s4

Mobile, Cell Phones in South Africa, Western Cape, Cape Town. Date October 24

Best bargain in big bay

Real Estate, Houses - Apartments for Sale in South Africa, Western Cape, Cape Town. Date October 25

VW Golf 6, 1.6 Trendline (Excellent condition)

Vehicles, Cars in South Africa, Western Cape, Cape Town. Date October 25

 

services

E-mail Alerts The latest headlines in your inbox

RSS feeds News delivered really simply.

Mobile News24 on your mobile or PDA

E-mail Newsletters You choose what you want

News24 on your iPhone Get News24 headlines on your iPhone.

SMS Alerts Get breaking news stories via SMS.

Blogs Your opinion on you, me and everyone.

Calais Website keywords automated by OpenCalais.

 
Interactive Advertising Bureau
 
© 2014 24.com. All rights reserved.
There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.
 
English
Afrikaans
isiZulu

Hello 

Create Profile

Creating your profile will enable you to submit photos and stories to get published on News24.


Please provide a username for your profile page:

This username must be unique, cannot be edited and will be used in the URL to your profile page across the entire 24.com network.

Settings

Location Settings

News24 allows you to edit the display of certain components based on a location. If you wish to personalise the page based on your preferences, please select a location for each component and click "Submit" in order for the changes to take affect.








Facebook Sign-In

Hi News addict,

Join the News24 Community to be involved in breaking the news.

Log in with Facebook to comment and personalise news, weather and listings.