Ladies and gentlemen and all the people viewing this article beware of the comments made in this article , it’s not meant to insult anyone but it is a matter of telling the genuine truth about the ruling party which is never going to allow us to have political freedom f choice and also to leave the ANC.
Here are a few questions: and you will actually realize that the Answer to these questions is one and the same.
1. Who disrupted Lindiwe Mazibuko’s visit in bredasdorp?
2. Who voted Zuma into power from the beginning in 2009?
3. Who chows our tax money in government, especially top Gov. Officials in the public sector.
4. Who chased away Presient Mbeki and brought Zuma?
5. Who promised to attack the DA if it went to march to Luthuli house?
6. Who set up Zwelinzima VAVI so that he can leave the labour federation?
7. What is the name of South Africa’s party which brought corruption in our country and government system?
8. Who is to be behind the bribing of the IEC in the upcoming general elections
9. Who chased Julius Malema from ANC?
10. Who has taken our tax money that is worth more than R200 million in Nkandla household upgrade?
11. Who has sent government ministers such as the ministers of public services to stop the report of Nkandla by the public protector?
12. Who brought E-tolls into implementation?
13. Who disrespects the Parliamentary leader of DA in parliament when she speaks and do not give her chance to speak mostly?
14. Who uses the struggle against apartheid as a scapegoat to try to win people’s votes?
15. Who always defends Zuma when he says wrong things in media briefings? I know u would say maharaj but NO.
16. Who uses the Names of people who have fought for freedom to boast and score political points?
There is still more but if I asked more questions I was going to receive a letter from Mac Maharaj saying that I’m bringing the name of the President into disrepute and a letter from Jackson Mthembu that I’m disrespecting ANC members. But all that will be serving as proof that the Actual ANSWER to ALL this QUESTIONS IS President Zuma & ANC members
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.