MyNews24 Likes ...

 

Mesmerising time-lapse of a Cape Town fire

2015-03-04 14:11

Watch this mesmerising time-lapse footage of the fire as it blazes through the Tokai forest, leaving a trail of billowing smoke.

0 comments   |   109 views
 

Jobs for All

2015-03-03 09:19

I get full of cringes every time I hear our illustrious leader, or one of his honourable ministers, announcing yet another project and the number of new jobs that it is going to create.

10 comments   |   488 views
 

Cape Town Volunteer Fire Fighters Rescue Hikers

2015-03-03 09:19

Saturday morning dawned just like any other in the city of Cape Town. Glorious blue skies and a stiff breeze heralded a great day for an expedition long in the planning.

4 comments   |   4786 views
 

Why are you leaving?

2015-03-02 21:00

The Question that African Presidents Do Not Want To Ask.

35 comments   |   5165 views
 

Religion: A gift to the Apex Creation

2015-03-02 12:25

Quite simply - for a while now I have been watching with interest Atheists, Agnostics and “Those of Religion” tear into each other showing little respect or sympathy for the other’s standing.

129 comments   |   1768 views

  (News24 User, Marz Smith)

 
 

SONA and its aftermath

2015-03-02 12:25

I have taken somewhat disengaged view towards politics lately, but the events of last month really changed a lot in South African politics and the minds of the people.

6 comments   |   1062 views
 

The demise of the Kruger Park

2015-03-02 11:03

I love our natural environment. I love the bush, the animals, birds, flora we find in our country. Like so many people I visit the Kruger Park regularly and have done so for decades.

32 comments   |   8250 views

How it works

 
Write

Get scribbling ... we want to hear your insights or better yet, coverage of an event or story.

 
Snap

Submit a single photograph or a series. We want to see it all.

 
Achieve
celeb status

Be involved in breaking the news! Your story could feature on our home page.

 
Take part in the news with News24

Latest Submissions

Please Note:
 

MyNews24 is a user-generated section of News24.com. The stories here come from users. Only the stories marked with a tick have been vetted by News24.

Articles

Are cars in SA too pricey?

2014-06-18 07:33

On the face of it, and certainly the emotional response will always be a resounding YES!

Holy Mother

2014-06-18 07:33

In a era where the last to heed the words of Paul are the faith based, it is the skeptic, not so readily resigned to the forces of media and hype that dare to question self described angels.

MLM is as annoying as religion and for much the same reasons.

2014-06-18 07:33

Statistically if you buy into a MLM scheme you have less than 1% chance of succeeding, 99% of MLM "consultants" fail.

Clive Derby-Lewis and freedom

2014-06-18 05:00

He & Janus Valuz unnecessarily killed a man in cold blood, he deserved the death penalty but we should be equal before the law.

The forgotten hero of the day……..

2014-06-17 22:15

A momentous photograph of a fatally injured student went viral, and synonymous to the events of the day.

The problem with being uneducated

2014-06-17 21:15

When the election results rolled in, many of my friends dismissed the large support garnered for the ANC and the EFF as the as the result of the uneducated masses.

Multimedia

MyNewsEd

2013-11-06 11:58

What's wrong with this sun today? (Kamela Daniel Sekonya)

MyNewsEd

2013-11-06 12:07

Rammsteen

2013-11-05 20:28

The Ramm Mobile

Rammsteen

2013-11-05 19:59

Thick-billed Weaver...Peekaboo!

Gabriel Okafor

2013-11-05 15:48

Jibril Salisu

2013-11-05 16:09

foolball trophy of one big family nyanya f c t.

Nelson Nyoni

2013-11-05 17:53

Hugh Page

2013-11-05 13:08

My baby

MyNewsEd

2013-11-05 10:06

Service delivery protesters on Vanguard Drive and Langa. (Ashley Louw)

Elisa Mahlalatse Mogowe

2013-11-04 22:17

Top Users

/News
 

services

E-mail Alerts The latest headlines in your inbox

RSS feeds News delivered really simply.

Mobile News24 on your mobile or PDA

E-mail Newsletters You choose what you want

News24 on your iPhone Get News24 headlines on your iPhone.

SMS Alerts Get breaking news stories via SMS.

Blogs Your opinion on you, me and everyone.

Calais Website keywords automated by OpenCalais.

 
Interactive Advertising Bureau
 
© 2015 24.com. All rights reserved.
There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.
 
English
Afrikaans
isiZulu

Hello 

Create Profile

Creating your profile will enable you to submit photos and stories to get published on News24.


Please provide a username for your profile page:

This username must be unique, cannot be edited and will be used in the URL to your profile page across the entire 24.com network.

Settings

Location Settings

News24 allows you to edit the display of certain components based on a location. If you wish to personalise the page based on your preferences, please select a location for each component and click "Submit" in order for the changes to take affect.




Facebook Sign-In

Hi News addict,

Join the News24 Community to be involved in breaking the news.

Log in with Facebook to comment and personalise news, weather and listings.