News24

Accused child rapist stays behind bars

2012-07-05 17:26

Johannesburg - A man accused of raping a five-year-old girl in Mmamatsha, Limpopo, was denied bail by the Mankweng Magistrate's Court on Thursday, police said.

Constable Moses Molepo said the 28-year-old man would be back in court on July 20. He remained in custody.

The girl was raped on her way home from school in May. A month later, another man raped her in the same area.

He had already appeared in the same court and remained in custody. He would also be back in court on July 20.

Comments
  • shirley.steenkamp - 2012-07-05 18:08

    He should never see the light of day again!

  • Cassandra Eileen Olivier - 2012-07-05 18:24

    Feed him to the lions

  • Shirley Van Heerden - 2012-07-05 18:27

    Nooooooo!!!! grant him bail please- and then tip the community off. They will make justice swift and fair

  • Carlo Gieljoumie - 2012-07-05 18:38

    That bastard needs to meet the biggest guy in jail question? How can the patents let a five year old walk alone from school

  • Giuseppe Antonio Greco - 2012-07-05 20:18

    hang him by the balls

  • Bless Boswell - 2012-07-05 21:10

    He should be made to work and pay his earnings into a fund for the little girl's future psychotherapy.

  • chet.dreyer - 2012-08-21 17:22

    They must bring back the rope!!!!!!!!!!

  • pages:
  • 1