News24

CT family deaths case postponed

2012-04-04 19:03

Cape Town - The case of a man accused of killing his wife, two children and niece was postponed in the Khayelitsha Magistrate's Court in Cape Town, the National Prosecuting Authority said on Wednesday.

Mbongeni Ntikhi's case was postponed to next Thursday for further investigation, said spokesperson Eric Ntabazalila.

He said Ntikhihad been taken back to hospital.

Ntikhi was discharged on Monday after swallowing battery acid, allegedly to commit suicide.

He was handed over to police last Thursday morning following the discovery of the murders in ST Block, Harare.

His wife, 29, niece, 18, and daughter, three, had been sleeping in the main bedroom of their shack when he allegedly attacked and killed them.

The body of his four-year-old son was found in the kitchen. He had apparently tried to escape.

Comments
  • Koos - 2012-04-05 07:39

    Can someone please tell me why do these places always have names that relates to struggles, poverty, bad things.

  • pages:
  • 1