Knysna child sex offences case deferred
George - The trial of five people accused of sexual offences against children was postponed in the Knysna Magistrate's Court on Wednesday, the National Prosecuting Authority said.
A new court and the next date were set, said NPA Western Cape spokesperson Eric Ntabazalila. The case would continue in the Knysna Regional Court on April 14, he said.
The three men and two women were arrested in October last year, following a police raid on one of the men's houses.
At the time police said they had confiscated various DVDs and magazines containing pornographic material as well as clothing, letters and computer equipment.