Kotzé victim in place of safety
Modimolle - The estranged wife of Modimolle murder and rape accused Johan Kotzé has been taken to a place of safety after receiving a threatening phone call last week.
Ina Bonnette, who was brutally gang-raped and assaulted in an attack allegedly orchestrated by Kotzé, had initially planned to attend Kotzé's court hearing last Friday, reported Eyewitness News.
After receiving the phone call, however, she was taken to an undisclosed address. The caller allegedly told her he was watching her.
Bonnette said she was coping following the attack, during which her son, Conrad Bonnette, 19, was shot dead.
She thanked people for the support she has received in recent weeks, saying this has given her strength.