News24

Limpopo man appears for schoolboy rapes

2012-05-21 17:44

Johannesburg - A man accused of raping 10 schoolboys appeared in the Mankweng Regional Court on Monday, Limpopo police said.

Constable Moses Molepo said the matter was postponed to 27 August for further investigation.

The man, who is employed as a security guard, is accused of raping 10 boys, aged between eight and 10 years, during 2010 and 2011.

Molepo said the man was arrested last year and had been in custody since then.

"It is believed the man lured the boys, one by one, into bushes to search for domestic animals. He would then demand sex from the boy in the bushes."

Comments
  • Vandross - 2012-05-21 18:34

    Lough out loud!!!!

  • pages:
  • 1