Man held over Pretoria bomb hoax

2010-11-25 19:33

Pretoria - A 23-year-old man alleged to have called the same Pretoria bank on three consecutive days claiming there was a bomb on the premises has been arrested, police said on Thursday.

Lieutenant Colonel Dlamini said the man was arrested on Wednesday afternoon.

The man allegedly called the bank in the Quagga Shopping Centre in Pretoria West on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

He was arrested at the centre, but Dlamini said it was not immediately clear why the threats had been made.

Dlamini warned that people committing crime, including bomb hoaxes, would be caught.

The man was expected to appear in the Atteridgeville Magistrate's Court on Friday.

  • Made_In_SA - 2010-11-26 09:22

    What a fool, First national w@nk, "How can weed help you..?"

      Abri - 2010-11-26 14:39

      ABSA, today, tomorrow, never again!

  • pages:
  • 1