Tolo murder trial postponed
Johannesburg - The trial of three men accused of murdering Congress of the People MP Jack Tolo was postponed in the Sekhukhune Magistrate's Court on Wednesday, Limpopo police said.
Peter Ditshego, 30, Frans Matola, 33, and Solomon Nkosi, 41, were expected to appear in court again on March 5, Lieutenant Colonel Mohale Ramatseba said.
The men were denied bail while the matter was postponed for further investigation. It had previously been postponed from December 6.
The three are accused of murdering Tolo at his home in Ga-Masha, Sekhukhune, on August 21.
In the attack, six men tied up Tolo's family, shot him, and demanded money, jewellery, and cellphones.
Ditshego, Matola, and Nkosi each face a count of murder, four counts of kidnapping, a count of robbery with aggravating circumstances, and a count of malicious damage to property.