News24

Woman dies in Johannesburg shack fire

2012-05-19 08:07

Johannesburg - A woman died when her shack caught fire in Ivory Park Extension Two in the early hours of Saturday morning, Johannesburg Emergency Management Services said.

The woman, in her mid-30s, was declared dead on the scene around 02:30, said spokesperson Robert Mulaudzi.

It was suspected that the fire was caused by an electrical fault, he said.

Comments
  • rhymeflo - 2012-05-19 09:23

    May her soul rest in peace.

  • Deana - 2012-05-19 10:02

    What a horrible way to die! Let's hope she died from smoke inhalation and did not go through the torture of burning alive! Rest in Peace, Lady- now you won't have to live in a shack in winter anymore! Your suffering is over.

      Finza - 2012-05-19 10:45

      Amen,may her soul rest in peace...

      Alida Polley - 2012-05-19 13:56

      my condolence to her family!

  • pages:
  • 1