30 Seconds to Mars headed to SA

By admin
11 December 2013

International rock group 30 Seconds to Mars will be performing two concerts in SA next year. The group will be in Cape Town on 13 June at the Grand Arena in Grand West Casino and 16 June at the Coca-Cola Dome in Johannesburg.

Their hits ‘They Kill’ and ‘Bury Me’ have become global successes.

The group, headed by frontman Jared Leto, have previously toured SA. At the time, he said he “would like to come back very soon”.

30 Seconds to Mars coming_FB The group posted this to their Facebook page on Wednesday 11 December.

Recording is eye-opening, Jared says. “We recorded all over the world – South Africa included – and places like India, which really opened our eyes and minds to new methods and new experiences.”

Tickets go on sale from 13 December on bigconcert.co.za and Computicket.

- Jessica Levitt

Find Love!

Men
Women