Eaten away by poison!

By admin
05 April 2012

She woke on Monday morning burning with fever and with a pounding headache. And when she saw two little black marks on her arm she immediately knew she’d been bitten by a spider.

But Louise le Roux (29) of Paarl in the Western Cape had never even heard of the highly poisonous violin spider, let alone knew that if she didn’t get immediate medical attention she could lose her arm or even her life.

Read Carol Coetzee’s article in YOU, 12 April 2012 for more info and other spiders to be on the lookout for.

Follow YOU on Twitter.

Find Love!

Men
Women