Joan Rivers out of intensive care

By admin
04 September 2014

Joan Rivers has been moved out of intensive care and into a private room.

Joan Rivers has been moved out of intensive care. The comedienne (81) was hospitalised on August 28 after going into cardiac arrest while undergoing a procedure at a New York City doctor’s office, according to ABC News. A day after confirming her mother was on life support, Melissa Rivers released a statement Wednesday sharing that her condition appears to have improved.

'My mother has been moved into a private room where she is being kept comfortable'

"My mother has been moved out of intensive care and into a private room where she is being kept comfortable. Thank you for your continued support,” she told the news network.

The remarks followed days after sources claimed doctors are attempting to lift the Fashion Police host from a medically induced coma, according to the New York Daily News.

While Melissa had not yet confirmed the report at press time, she has consistently thanked fans and loved ones for the innumerable amount of well-wishes the family has received during her mother’s health crisis.

"On behalf of my mother and our family, we are extremely grateful for all the love and support we've received. At this time she does remain on life support," she said in a statement earlier this week. "I know my mother would be overwhelmed by the continued outpouring of kindness and I want to thank everyone for keeping us in their prayers."

It has also been claimed Melissa is considering bringing a lawsuit against the clinic that conducted Joan’s procedure. Sources, however, say the younger TV personality is in “no condition” to entertain taking legal action at the moment, according to The Wrap.

© Cover Media

Find Love!

Men
Women