Paul Walker’s remains moved to funeral home

By admin
11 December 2013

Paul Walker's funeral is expected to take place sometime this week as his family had his remains removed from the Los Angeles County coroner's office on Monday and transported to a local mortuary.

Paul Walker's family are preparing for his funeral.

The 40-year-old actor, who was killed in a car crash in Santa Clarita, California, after the Porsche he was travelling in with his business partner, Roger Rodas, hit a pole and burst into flames on 30 November, is expected to be laid to rest sometime this week.

A source told gossip website TMZ.com that The Fast and the Furious star's family had his remains removed from the Los Angeles County coroner's office on Monday and transported to a local mortuary.

Paul's loved ones, including 15-year-old daughter Meadow, parents Cheryl and Paul Walker Snr, his four siblings and his 23-year-old girlfriend of seven years, Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, are currently deciding how and when the actor will be laid to rest.

An unofficial memorial rally was staged on Sunday in the area where the pair tragically lost their lives.

A coroner has concluded both deaths were an accident, but investigators are currently looking into the cause of the single-car smash up, with speed believed to have been a factor.

The family and friends of the Hollywood star also held a private memorial at the site of the crash on 2 December, and another public memorial service is being planned for 15 December in Malibu.

Antonio Holmes, who knew Paul through his Always Evolving racing team, previously said, "We'll be over at Neptune's [Net restaurant] in Malibu to do a tribute ride. There's an infamous scene in the first Fast and the Furious movie that was shot there."

-Bang Showbiz

Find Love!

Men
Women