Pierce resumes filming new movie

By admin
03 July 2013

Pierce Brosnan is determined to push forward following the death of his daughter on Friday, and has resumed filming his new movie.

Pierce Brosnan is determined to push himself forward following the death of his daughter.

The 60-year-old Irish actor ? whose adopted daughter, Charlotte (41), died on Friday after a three-year battle with ovarian cancer, the same disease that killed her mother, Cassandra, and grandmother ? is throwing himself into his work despite being "devastated", and jetted from London back to Belgrade, Serbia, to resume filming his new movie, November Man on Tuesday.

A source close to the actor told UsMagazine.com, "Pierce is beside himself, having to deal with this kind of loss again."

The actor is also trying to comfort Charlotte's husband, Alex Smith, daughter Isabella (14) and son Lucas (8).

The insider said, "He's trying to be what comfort he can to her family, having been through it before himself [when Cassandra died]. He will certainly push forward and pray that this brings more awareness to the tragedy cancer is."

The family "had so much hope" Charlotte would recover from the illness, according to the family friend, who added, "There were moments of true hope where they thought [the cancer] had been beaten; that's what makes it so difficult."

Pierce adopted Charlotte and her brother, Christopher, the children of Pierce's first wife, Cassandra, in 1986, following the death of their father, Dermot Harris. He and Cassandra had their son, Sean, in 1983, and she died in late 1991.

Pierce has been married to Keely Shaye Smith since 2001 and the couple have two sons, Dylan (16) and Paris (12).

-Bang Showbiz

Find Love!

Men
Women