'There was no crack pipe!' Ashley Greene apartment fire controversy

By admin
27 October 2014

Ashley Greene’s apartment did not have a glass crack pipe at the scene after it went up in flames, according to a new report.

Ashley Greene’s apartment did not have a glass crack pipe at the scene after it went up in flames, according to a new report. The 27-year-old actress’ West Hollywood residence caught fire last March after she allegedly left a candle burning overnight.

'There was no crack pipe found in Ashley's apartment. It's all hearsay from unnamed sources'

Ashley’s building manager, Adrian Mayorga, filed suit against her, claiming he “suffered permanent respiratory damage” while helping tenants evacuate the building.

The man reportedly stated in a sworn deposition obtained by TMZ a crack pipe was found by a man cleaning up the debris.

However, a source purportedly close to the star says there is no truth to the claims.

"There was no crack pipe found in Ashley's apartment. It's all hearsay from unnamed sources -- Mayorga's claiming he heard from a friend of an unidentified worker who may have entered the apartment,” the source told US Weekly.

Fighting further claims the actress and her guests did not appear to be of sound mind, the source added: “Of course Ashley was disoriented! She was awoken at 9 a.m. to her house being on fire. Who wouldn't be?"

Previous reports have indicated four other residents in addition to the building manager have also sued, claiming the fire has caused them to deal with water damage and soot.

In September, TMZ reportedly the accident would already cost Ashley's insurance company more than R3,2 million ($300 000).

Ashley, her brother and a friend were reportedly in the apartment at the time, as were her two dogs, only one of which managed to escape.

A spokesperson for the star had not commented on the latest claims at press time.

© Cover Media

Find Love!

Men
Women