Cape Town – Zimbabweans have taken to social media to mobilise for a "Black Friday" campaign following the deadly xenophobic attacks targeting foreign nationals in South Africa. According to the SABC, Zimbabweans intended to march on the South African embassy in Harare and were calling for a boycott of South African businesses and products on Friday.Zimbabwe's foreign minister Simbarashe Mumbengegwi was quoted in media reports this week as saying at least one Zimbabwean had died and a total of 800 had been displaced by the xenophobic attacks.A Zanu-PF youth league representative, Mpiehlabayo Malinga said the march was aimed at sending a message to South Africa."It is important for us to march so that we get our voices heard.... People are losing their lives on a daily basis and we feel that it is our duty as youth leaders of this country to make sure that the [SA] government understands the plight of our fellow Zimbabweans," Malinga said.Watch the news clip below. The report said they had also been calls for a boycott of South African artists performing at the upcoming Harare International Festival of the Arts (Haifa). The Herald reported on Friday that the African Union had condemned the xenophobia attacks and described them as "unacceptable". Africa celebrates the founding of the Organisation of African Unity (OAU), now the African Union, on May 25. "Whatever the challenge we may be facing, no circumstances justify attacks on people, whether foreigners or locals... It is unacceptable," Dlamini-Zuma was quoted as saying.