A magistrate has ordered the investigating officer in the rape case against kwaito star Brickz to submit a certified copy of a judgment that shows that the star had been found guilty of possession of drugs. This after the officer had argued that Brickz had a criminal record and should not be granted bail. Brickz’ bail application was today postponed in the Roodepoort Magistrates’ Court until Friday. This is to allow the state to summon the police officers who had removed the alleged victim (17) from the house in which she was living with Brickz’s wife, Nqobile, to come and testify. Brickz has already spent 13 days in the holding cells after being arrested for allegedly raping the teenager in his Ruimsig house in March. The court postponed the case after the investigating officer, Joel Ngobeni, said Brickz should not be granted bail as he would intimidate witnesses and interfere with the investigations. Ngobeni said that on October 19 Brickz went to Northwold, where the victim was living with Nqobile, and threatened to kill them if they didn’t drop the case against him. “The accused phoned her father who phoned the police. The police rushed to the house and removed the victim from the house to another address,” he said. Brickz’s lawyer, Isaac Mokgopi, denied that Brickz had gone to the house and threatened the alleged victim and his wife. Magistrate Piet Kotze said he was unable to decide whether or not to grant bail in the absence of the testimony of the police officers who had removed the teenager from the house.