COUNCILLORS have slammed eThekwini municipality officials as lazy after they were asked to approve the use of Section 36 to buy overalls for electricity unit employees. Exco members were annoyed that the proposal for the use of Section 36 came six months after an electricity unit worker was electrocuted. The incident happened in May at the high voltage Quarry sub-station. The city employee sustained third-degree burns to more than 60% of his body, although he was wearing overalls. He died in hospital.