How Manuel got it oh so wrong

2008-02-23 00:00

The image: Zapiro’s political cartoon on the morning of the Budget speech. A bemused Trevor Manuel at the podium. Behind him is a flipchart open to a pie chart that is 90% black with a thin sliver of white for the other 10%.

The 10% sliver — “The rest”. publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
Comments have been closed for this article.

Inside News24

Traffic Alerts
There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.


Create Profile

Creating your profile will enable you to submit photos and stories to get published on News24.

Please provide a username for your profile page:

This username must be unique, cannot be edited and will be used in the URL to your profile page across the entire network.