1. Christina María Aguilera was born on December 18, 1980. This makes her a Sagittarius who's turning 30 this year!
2. She's a multi-cultural American woman of Equadorian, Irish, German, French, English, and Dutch descent.
3. Her first stab at stardom on American TV was as a contestant on the Star Search talent show in 1990 back at the tender young age of 10. Her rendition of pop jazz standard "A Sunday Kind of Love" earned her second place.
5. She's also a natural born diva. In fact, according to the VH1 doccie, Driven, when she was a cast member of Disney Channel's teen television series The New Mickey Mouse Club during 1993–94 her co-stars Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears already referred to her as "the Diva".
7. Her self-titled debut album released in 1999 scored three number one singles on the Billboard Hot 100: "Genie in a Bottle", "What a Girl Wants" and "Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)".
13. She's an emanicipated Mimi. From the moment she donned those crotchless leather chaps in the X-rated video, "Dirrty" she's never been afraid to share her natural talent. Hell, she even posed nude on the cover of Marie Claire when she was pregnant. She's also happy to confess she reads erotic books in the bath. "I love water-eroticas - waterproof books full of erotic stories, if you will. You can literally get the book wet, read it in the bath" she told Britian's OK! Magazine.
15. Her fans couldn't care less if she disses pop. Back to Basics was the most downloaded iTunes album in 2006. To date she's sold more than 42 million albums globally. All of which makes her the 19th richest woman in the world - according to Forbes Magazine.
16. She's not just in it for the money. She spends much of her time as a philanthropist for charities, human rights and world issues. She even donated most of her wedding gifts to charities supporting victims of Hurricane Katrina.
17. She's happily married to music executive Jordan Brateman, about whom she once said: "Jordan is a balanced, strong and solid man. He is my pride, my backbone. He is my best friend. All my lyrics are inspired by Jordie. I didn't want to write sugar sweet love songs, but it's important to me that people know what a positive influence they got on me. "
18. She's a proud mother. On January 12, 2008 Christina gave birth to son Max Liron at Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles. He weighed 6 lbs., 2 oz. and 20.5 inches. "It is the best thing you will ever do in your life. It just lights up my whole world when Max laughs" she gushed. "Being a mother just gives you a whole new sense of purpose, and it's just the most amazing thing. I was in awe of the entire experience of pregnancy - the entire journey was just incredible."
20. She's growing up gracefully. After years of catty comments about Britney Spears, she sent her ex-Mousketeer rival a gift basket to apologise. What did she have to make amends for? Well, back in 2003 Christina reportedly got up close and personal with Britney's ex Justin Timberlake at the Brit Awards.
21. She's got no regrets. Talking about her early 20s Xtina incarnation she told Britain's Glamour Magazine: "I definitely stirred the pot a bit but I had fun. If it's under the mark of respectability it's prudish, if it's over the mark, it's slutty. That's really unfair, so I'm happy I've been able to express myself and be on both sides - people have loved it, hated it, been undecided, and been empowered by it. I was only 21, and possibly when I'm 60, if I can still fit into them. At the end of the day I can say I have a f**king blast."
22. She reckons women are sexier than men. She told Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "I think women are such sensual beings. And, I mean, I'm attracted to men ultimately - I'm married and I love my husband and I love what we do together, but honestly?" "If I had the choice between viewing a naked man or a naked woman, I'd choose the woman. We're just naturally sexier and more beautiful to look at."
23. She's an actress. She stars opposite Cher in Burlesque, where she plays an ambitious small-town girl with a big voice who reaches for the stars in an 'adult variety' club reminiscent of the nightclub in Bob Fosse's 'Cabaret.' "Cher's embraced me with open arms, it's meant the world. She's been very much like a mentor to me, but we get together and it's like we're old girlfriends, we'll talk and talk. I really adore her" she told Britain's OK! Magazine.
24. Her brand new album, Bionic is inspired by her son. She told Marie Claire magazine: "I had a really hard time being light before. I'd get a little weird about it being too cliched. My first record was very cliched pop - what everyone else wanted.....My new one is just about the future - my son in my life, motivating me to want to play and have fun."
Sources: www.christinaguilera.org; Bang Showbiz; www.celebritywonder.com