News you should know
Beyoncé makes history, plus other 2023 Grammy highlights
The critically acclaimed Grammy Awards have come and gone, and it was definitely a night for the history books.
Tim Spirit | Can R1 billion spur SA on to tourism glory?
Sport has been used, rightfully so, in many territories to grow tourism.
EFF's assassination plot allegation is dangerous politicking, says IFP
The IFP has described the EFF's allegations of an assassination plot against the Red Berets' secretary-general, Marshall Dlamini, as being "inflammatory and dangerous...
WATCH | Rulani Mokwena gives an update on Themba Zwane's injury
Mamelodi Sundowns coach Rulani Mokwena said Themba Zwane’s injury was not as bad as it looked after the talismanic midfielder suffered what seemed to be an ankle...
Pleas of 13 'irregularly' appointed EC officials dismissed in court
The officials, who were found to be irregularly appointed by the Public Service Commission in the Eastern Cape, were largely seen to be linked to former Eastern Cape...
Mining companies must provide resources for communities in which they operate
President Cyril Ramaphosa says mining companies can no longer conduct operations without providing for the needs of the communities in...
- SA's reading crisis: We are load shedding our children, warns Mlambo-Ngcuka
- De Ruyter: Eskom isn't anti-coal - it will continue to fuel power until at least 2071
- IN-DEPTH | Fractured by war, implications for Syria far-reaching after earthquake
- Scrutiny on SA's use of $8.5bn climate funds as 'hungry competitor' nations nip at its heels
- SA Rugby's controversial Currie Cup call: Tel Aviv Heat coach 'surprised, saddened' after boot
All the news from City Press in PDF form.Read now
On Thursday, President Cyril Ramaphosa will deliver the state of the nation address. What do you think his focus should be?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
55% - 12 votes
23% - 5 votes
23% - 5 votes