Ask Bra Mo: Pregnant and alone

By Drum Digital
12 June 2015

How can I get him back?

I'm six months pregnant and my friends recently told me my boyfriend impregnated another woman in our township. When I confronted him about it, he told me to go home and stay with my parents because he doesn't want me anymore.

Bra Mo answers:

Do you really still want to be with someone who has ill-treated you? I'm sorry that you had to go through this, but you need to let go and move on with your life. If he wants to be part of your child's life that's good and if he doesn't want to be, take him to the maintenance court. Nevertheless, the most important thing is your health and the well-being of your unborn child.

Find Love!