Ask Sis Dolly: My baby's daddy has left

By Drum Digital
31 January 2017

I'm 20 years old and recently gave birth, but my guy's parents told him to leave me and deny the child


I don't know what to do.

Sis Dolly answers

No matter what reason they may have, nothing can justify what they are trying to do.

He's the father of your child and should take responsibility and be there to help you raise your child.

You can ask your parents to intervene on your behalf to find out what changes there might have been.

If it fails, call The Family Life Center on 011-788-4784 for help.

He is legally obligated to support his child financially.

Find Love!